Roll call showed the following members present for the meeting on this date at 6:30 p.m. Burnell, Kronenberger, Lomakin and Wuebker. Kuck and Larger were excused with a motion by Kronenberger. Second by Lomakin. Also, present were Mayor Parker, Solicitor This, Fiscal Officer Speelman, Village Administrator Richter and Chief Skinner.
Visitors attending were Corey Maxwell from The Evening Leader, Erin Gardner from Daily Standard, Sandy Schwieterman from Sidney Daily News, Dan Condon and Jerry McClannan from Mote & Associates.
Minutes from the October 25, 2021 regular meeting were approved. Motion by Wuebker. Second by Lomakim. Four ayes.
Mayor Parker’s Report:
- Fines, fees and forfeitures for October were $1,188
- Congratulations to Dan Condon, Tess Elshoff, Jessica Lomakin and Dennis Burnell being elected to village council beginning January 1, 2022.
Village Administrator Richter Report:
- Production water well pumping test is scheduled for Nov 15, 2021.
- Waste Water Plant Ohio EPA Draft 5 year permit – reviewing proposed permit. Replacement blower has shipped.
- New diving boards for pool have been delivered.
- Reviewing quotes for ball diamond changes at Bremenfest Park.
Water plant salt bid opening was November 5. Artesian of Pioneer was the only bid received at $140/ton. An increase of 4.5%
First Reading Resolution 2021-11-15 Accept salt bid from Artesian of Pioneer at $140/ton.
Second Reading Ordinance 2021-10-27 Authorize sale of personal property on GovDeals.com for 2022.
Bunker Hill Industrial Park, Lot 23 Parcel C10-400-024-00 to be transferred to Community Improvement Corporation of New Bremen to sell for development.
Third Reading Ordinance 2021-10-25 Transfer from Village of New Bremen to Community Improvement Corp Lot 23 Bunker Hill Industrial Park. Motion by Kronenberger. Second by Burnell. Four ayes.
Lomakin made a motion to adjourn at 6:36 p.m. Second by Wuebker. Four ayes.