Roll call showed the following members present for the meeting on this date at 6:30 p.m. at Police / EMS Training Room, Burnell, Kuck, Kronenberger, Richter and Lomakin and Larger. Also, present were Mayor Parker, Solicitor This, Chief Skinner and Fiscal Officer Speelman and Village Administrator Dicke.
Visitors attending were Corey Maxwell from The Evening Leading, Jeff Elking from The Daily Standard and Jerry McClannan from Mote & Associates.
Minutes from the August 24, 2020 regular meeting were approved. Motion by Larger. Second by Kuck. Six ayes.
Mayor Parker’s Report:
- Fines, fees and forfeitures for August – $1,729.
- September 26 – Clean-up day scheduled from 8:00-11:00 am
- Trick or Treat is scheduled for Sunday, Oct 25 from 4:30-6:30 pm. There will be no Cider Time due to Covid-19.
Village Administrator Dicke Report:
- 274 Widening Project – On Wednesday, asphalt will be put down on the north side of the road.
- Traffic signal upgrade – will start setting pole boxes this week.
- Water Plant Controls insulation will be 1st week of October.
- Crack sealing will begin week of September 21.
Kronenberger made a motion to untable from March 23, 2020 meeting, Third Reading Ordinance 2020-02-02. Second by Richter. Six ayes.
Third Reading Ordinance 2020-02-02 Transfer from Village of New Bremen to Community Improvement Corp Parcel C10-400-014-00. Motion by Richter. Second by Kuck. Six ayes
First Reading Resolution 2020-09-08 Authorizing the Village Administrator to submit an application to Ohio Public Works Commission for 2021 Paving Program.
Second Reading Resolution 2020-08-06 to adopt Early Retirement Incentive Plan effective November 1, 2020 until October 31, 2021.
Second Reading Resolution 2020-08-07 Accept Local Government funds and rates set by Auglaize County Budget Commission, $65,487.93.
Second Reading 2020-08-14 Village of New Bremen to enter into real estate purchase of 139.45 acres in Van Buren Township with Komminsk Estate Inc.
Larger made a motion to adjourn at 6:42 p.m. Second by Kronenberger. Six ayes.